Le Bocage is a highly recommended B&B located close to the D-Day sites. It is easily accessible from the main road network, express train from Paris, and from cross channel ferries to Cherbourg and Caen.
The house is set in a commanding position within its own extensive grounds and was built in the early XIX Century in the elegant style of a substantial "Maison de Maitre". All accommodation has been refurbished and updated (2006 and 2009), to a very high standard, whilst retaining the features and character of a house of the period.
- Highly recommended B&B Accommodation in the heart of the Normandy "Bocage"
- Ideally Located for D-Day Beaches, The Hedgerow Battles, Mont St Michel and Bayeux
- "In House" Military Historian and Battlefield Tour Guide
- Excellent Golf Courses within easy reach
- Many good local restaurants
- Transfers by luxury car can be arranged for your journey to and from Normandy, and for your time in France.